Shipping, Refunds & Cancellations
Superfoods Valley Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) endeavours to ship all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your” or “Customer”) within 2 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays). If we are experiencing high volume of orders, shipment dispatches may be delayed by an extra working day. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
There are no shipping charges for the orders above the billing value of INR 599/-. However, if your order is less than INR 599/-, there will be a shipping charge of INR 35/-.
Estimated delivery time is of 5 to 7 business days from order placement, on a working day. If the order is placed on a non-working day, the delivery time is calculated considering the next business date as the first day. However, the delivery time is subject to the location provided by you for delivery and factors beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to unexpected travel delays from our logistics partners and transporters due to weather conditions, political disruptions, strikes, war, lockdown, pandemic, epidemic or other unforeseen circumstances. If there will be a significant delay in delivery of your order, we will contact you via email.
Your order can only be cancelled if it is yet to be shipped. To cancel, please cancel the order from My Account > Orders History > Cancel Order.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled, and the refund shall be processed by us within seven (7) business days after the cancellation request has been acknowledged and accepted.
Return and Refund Policy
- Returns will only be accepted in the following cases:
- product damaged in transit;
- product with physical defects; or
- incorrect product shipped.
- In case you wish to return all or part of your order for any reason specified in Section 1 above, you must inform us within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the products by navigating to Profile > My Account > Orders History > Return Order. To share the relevant proof, please write to us on email@example.com with the order details (Order ID, Issue, Images etc) in accordance with the terms as mentioned in Section 3 below. Upon receipt of the return request, our team shall, within two (2) business days arrange for pick–up of the product from the delivery address. The estimated transit time for the unit to be returned to us, is usually within 5 to 7 business days.
- An email with photos of the damaged/incorrect product must be sent within the stipulated time for us to accept the request. In case the return is requested due to any damages visible at the time of delivery, please mention remarks on the POD (Proof of Delivery) sheet of the carrier. If no such remarks are found for such visible damages/defect, no claims will be entertained. In case the return is requested due to any damages/ defects found internally in the product, please record the defects clearly on the email.
- Returns will not be deemed eligible if the product has been used and/or the seal has been broken for the product (inner box) and/or the box has been tampered with (in case of non-damaged returns). On receipt of the returned product, we will proceed to inspect the same and validate the claim. Estimated time for validation is usually 2 to 3 business days.
- Once approved as an eligible return, a refund will be initiated.
- In case of an online payment, we would refund the amount in the original source (debit/credit card, bank, UPI, online wallets) within 7-10 working days from the date the return is validated.
- In case of COD orders, we will refund the amount to your bank account within fourteen (14) working days from the date the return is validated.
- If upon inspection, it is found that the reason of the return and the validation of the unit do not match, we will not be liable to refund the amount and in addition, a return shipping fee/penalty may be charged.
- In case the product returns to us due to wrong or incomplete address, non-availability of the Customer or rejection by the Customer, the upward and downward shipping charge will be deducted from the refund amount.