The websites “https://www.goodmonk.in”, https://www.superfoodsvalley.com/ and mobile application “What’syourNIQ” (together “Platform”) is owned and operated Superfoods Valley Private Limited (“Company”). [The Company is engaged in the business of providing nutritional information regarding food products and certain other related services to assist consumers with making more informed and healthier choices (“Services”). The company also owns a trademark “Good Monk” (“Product”)– which is a nutritional supplement & healthy snack brand, which the company currently markets]
The protection and security of your personal information is our top priority and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect and process information from you, through your access and use of the Platform and Services. We may collect and process personal information provided by you, including but not limited to information that you voluntarily provide, including but not limited to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate you such as your name, phone number, gender, photograph, date of birth, place of birth, login credentials and passwords; hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information .”
- USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of the Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the Personal Information is to enable access to and use of the Platform and Services by you. We may use the Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To provide access to and use of the Platform;
- To provide access to and use of the Services;
- To observe and analyze usage, diagnose problems and issues, and improve and administer the quality and performance of the Platform and Service;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to access and use the Platform and avail the Services;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective and efficient access to the Platform and Service;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service-related alerts, marketing communications and advertisements and similar communication from time to time;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity;
- To enable us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- Disclose your Personal Information to any of our affiliates or related entities in connection with the operation and management of the Platform and Services.
- Cookies, Tracking Pixel and IP Address
- Cookies are small portions of information saved by your browser onto your computer or mobile (“Cookies”). Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us to provide you with uninterrupted service.
- A Tracking Pixel, also known as a marketing pixel, is a 1×1 pixel graphic used to track user behavior, site conversions, web traffic, and other metrics similar to a cookie. The tiny pixel-sided image is usually hidden and embedded in everything from banner ads to emails. They are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us to provide you with uninterrupted service.
- We may use information collected from our Cookies, and Tracking Pixels to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, in order to personalize your experience and in order to enhance the convenience of the users of our Platform and Services.
- We may use any data that is automatically captured by the Cookies, and Tracking Pixels on our Platform and Services including such as your device name, operating system version, configuration of the application, time and date of your use of the Platform and Service, Internet Protocol or “IP” address and other such related statistics. Every computer/mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s or device’s IP address. When you request a page from any page within the Platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address to help us identify your location. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Platform;
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may partner with another party to provide certain specific services if required. When you sign-up for such services, we may share such information, Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. [Our contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using Personal Information except for the explicit purpose of providing the specific services agreed to be provided by such third party.
- Targeted Advertising
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may also share or transfer information in relation to your browsing history, cache, internet protocol address and domain name to third-party service providers, for the limited purpose of allowing or permitting such third-party service providers, including Google, and other social media websites to display advertisements and notifications on websites across the Internet, based on the information that is collected by us, to optimize and display advertisements based on your past preferences and visits on the Platform as part of its Services. We do not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through this Platform.
- Regulatory Disclosures
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, store, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services, the Platform or any third party; (iii) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (v) to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
When you e-mail/message a service available on the Platform to a friend, you and your friend’s names and e-mail addresses/numbers are requested. This ensures that your friend will know that you have requested that we send them an e-mail/message. Your email and your friends’ e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
- Link to Third Party Websites
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- In using the Platform and Services, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Platform and Services will be at your own risk and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in writing by sending an email to . If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing the relevant Personal Information except to the extent that we have other grounds for processing such Personal Information under applicable laws. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
- DATA RETENTION
We shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. Subject to applicable law, if you delete your account or withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, we may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to the deletion of an account, to investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reasons. User can request their data to be “forgetten” by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION
The Platform allows users access to their Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. We rely on you to disclose all relevant and accurate information and to inform the Company of any changes. If you wish to make a request to correct or update your Personal Information, you may submit your latest profile information within the accounts section on our website. You are responsible for maintaining accuracy of information. We shall not be liable for accuracy or competency of any information that you have shared with us.
- OPT OUT PROCEDURES
You may opt-out of receiving marketing and certain other kinds of non-account related communications from the Company by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button or by sending an email to .
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Email Id: email@example.com
- ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Yes, we would collect Personal Info, including Health profile, family medical history, dietary intake etc. so should call that out explicitly as requirements to be captured